Every Man Is An Island

I stand by that. But clearly some men are island chains. Underneath, they are connected...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Can you title something untitled?

So I was just in the bathroom......seriously it's not disgusting. But there I was washing my hands. I pressed the soap dispenser and the soap came out so fast that it hit my hand and fell into the sink. It was like it just bounced off my hand. How weird.

Earlier this random guy from quality control or something came up to me and asked me to sign and initial this form. I looked at the form and it was full of other signatures and initials. He said that they needed this documentation so they could verify if I ever signed something. I bet it's for forgery purposes or something, but I'm just an intern. I have yet to sign anything except my application of employment. I proceeded to not speak to anybody for a few hours after that.

I have yet to do much at all today. I've received in total 18 emails today from various friends. I've been responding to each one. It's not that I don't have work to do. It's just that I'm kinda stuck and frustrated and in need of a break. So now here I am writing in my blog.

Ever just randomly thought 'hey I think I'll eat that ketchup packet that's sitting on my desk'? I can't believe that I did. Then I gave the salt and pepper packets weird looks as if they were next or something. I managed to resist and instead eat some left over m&ms from Friday. Now there are two packets sitting there that will undoubtedly be calling my name on Friday.

I wish I had a bed under my desk like George.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home