Every Man Is An Island

I stand by that. But clearly some men are island chains. Underneath, they are connected...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Winter Not-So-Wonderland

Spring break has been lame until now.....

1) I just saw the biggest damn snow pile ever. It piled into the street outside McDonalds on the corner of 15th and 4th. It blocked like half the way on 4th and half the way on 15th so in total a quarter of the entire intersection.

2) I believe that I saw more cops posted at the grain elevators by Van Cleve. After our fiasco last Friday, I think they are out to ruin our fun and make us walk out of our way. Run bitch, run for your life, get some help!

3) Somebody made a snow boner on a car on 12th. It's like totally 3D and is standing upright on the front hood. Hilarious!

4) Half liter cans of beer rock my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home