Every Man Is An Island

I stand by that. But clearly some men are island chains. Underneath, they are connected...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Rage Against This

A lot of things piss me off. I mean just little stupid stuff. But it sucks that I can't really just freak out on the spot and just berate somebody for their idiocy. So I've got to be the bigger man and just let it go. Screw that, it sucks. You can't just brush it off your shoulder like that. It gets to ya. It builds up internally and it eventually needs to come out. The worst part is that it usually gets laid on somebody that doesn't even deserve it. That is by far the worst part.

Seriously, you can't just be happy about everything all the time. Everybody knows somebody that is like that, but it's all just a facade. It's got be. It's not possible to just not be bothered by things.

So in general I am a happy person. Mostly very happy. I try not to let things bother me and say that it's not a problem because that's the way I want it to be. But I know that it gets just pent up inside of me and that it needs to come out and play sometimes. And if that is the trade off, then so be it.

That thing is the rage.

I don't know if this is a recent development, but the rage has been enjoying itself more than ever lately. This only happens when I'm real good and drunk though. Sometimes I just randomly get the feeling where I just want to break things or to quote fight club, "destroy something beautiful." It is then when a good drunk walk really hits the spot. Luckily, I've mostly relegated myself to just screaming at the top of my lungs. That usually does the trick. I just wake up in the morning with a sore throat but overall feeling good.

So if you here me randomly yelling, pay no attention, don't get in my way, and know that it is just my own way of healing. Self therapy if you will.

Fucking right doggie!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger The Beefcake said…

    Ta! Feel the beefcaking, let it course through veins. Let the rage come out, and you will feel the true power of the DARK SIDE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home