Every Man Is An Island

I stand by that. But clearly some men are island chains. Underneath, they are connected...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Crazy F-ed Up Dream

Look, I'm not some crazy nut job or anything, but I swear this happened....

Late last night after I had fallen asleep for what was probably 30 mins or so, something weird happened. I think I was in the that weird stage of sleep where you can wake up and feel like you haven't slept at all. Anyway, I was having a dream about something that I don't really remember, but I do remember waking up in the middle of it and having something weird as shit happening.

I was laying on my back in bed. My left arm was bent funny and under the covers whereas my right arm was on top of the covers and sticking straight out to the side. At this point I was awake, but had my eyes closed. It's hard to explain but I was kinda dreaming while awake. Something was weird because I couldn't move. I had this feeling that I was being held down. I could feel hands on both of my wrists and then another one over my mouth. This is where I start to freak out.

By now I'm trying to open my eyes but can't really see. I struggled to move my arms to free myself but couldn't. I tried to yell but could only muster a muffled groan. I was scared. I could feel something on my chest and thought I saw a figure. I was thinking ok this has got to be a dream, but why the hell does it feel so real. The thought of some sort of ghost entered my mind and I nearly pissed myself.

Finally I just kept telling myself over and over that this was not real, that I could move my arm, and that everything would be fine. I don't know what happened but I remember that I quit trying to struggle and scream for a moment. My vision was still blurred. I just laid there doing nothing, my heart racing. Then the feeling just went away.

I struggled to move; my arms felt weak and tingly. I managed to sit up in bed. I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 am. I was wide awake. I didn't want to go back to sleep but knew that I had to wake up for work in less than 4 hours.

I woke up late at 7:50 am dazed and confused. What the hell happened? I don't know. Was it real? It felt real. No, there are no friggin ghosts. I am not crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home