Every Man Is An Island

I stand by that. But clearly some men are island chains. Underneath, they are connected...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Default Setting

Default settings are the standard. You use them because generally they work. My default settings are inaction and unconcern. It works for the most part. If I just did things for no reason just because, it would have the equivalent meaning of doing nothing except that I'm wasting valuable resources. So for the things that I do there will always be a reason, and I'd like to think that those reasons are good. But if not, I hope at the least that they aren't nonsensical. That is all.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Ta,

    Happy New Year. It was great bringing in the new year with you and the old college gang (well, part of it anyway).

    Also, would you be able to e-mail me your home address sometime (say, before this coming October) to one of my e-mail accounts. That way I can send something to you in case Abhinav and my other housemates and I do end up going to Greece or elsewhere.

    Ta #2
    PS - Tell Nikki to have a happy birthday tomorrow from me. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home