Every Man Is An Island

I stand by that. But clearly some men are island chains. Underneath, they are connected...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Things that get on my nerves

Where to begin. The list is endless.

So we moved out of 12th and Talmage at the end of July (tear). It was the hottest weekend of the summer. It was just Stonehands and me left to do all the cleaning because the Breadbox moved out early. Funny thing is we had theorized that one day we'd just come home, and he'd be gone. It totally happened. We were out of town for the weekend, and I got a call from him telling us that he had moved out. Anyway we had to move all of our crap and clean. So I figure since the Breadbox just moved to Richfield that he could help us out. He doesn't pick up the phone and doesn't respond to my message. So 3 days later we are still cleaning I call his ass again. Once again, no response. How shady is that. Stonehands and I are there after work cleaning until late into the evening. I mean that bum doesn't even have a full time job as far as I know, but then again I'm pretty sure he locked himself in the basement for the last few months. We even got the okay from our landlords to come back the day after we were supposed to be out so we could finish cleaning. So those bitches Craig and Breadbox just cleaned their room and that's it. Stonehands and I got the rest.

What's next. At work nobody ever comes looking for me who doesn't already know who I am and where I sit. So when I heard somebody asking Brad about it, I was like oh crap. So this lady comes in and just freaks out on me accusing me of having her documents. I'm just like whoa lady I don't know anything. Just lay off me. Then when she asked me why I wasn't scanning so and so document, I told her that wasn't part of the project. But then it was sweet when she asked me to scan it and my boss told her she could find a scanner over yonder. I mean, I was just looking forward to having a nice peaceful Friday where I could sit in silence and get my work done. Gah.

You know when you see people you know, the decent thing to do is make eye contact and say hi. When that doesn't happen it's just like straight cold shoulder and awkwardness ensues. I'm sick of that and refuse to deal with it. Cue my exit. It's part of my goal of doing things that I want to do and enjoy.

I'm in a corec volleyball league. Our team name is Just For Fun because really it's just for fun. There aren't any refs so it's all honor system. Nobody here is going to the frickin AVP tour. We're all just out there to get a decent work our and have fun. The worst is when there are dbags on the other team that take it so seriously. Just shut your face before I kick sand in it.

People that aren't self aware of their actions.

Mosquitoes, those little bitches.

Those damn songs you download that are just fake ones.

Computer problems.

Having to bitch about things like this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home